Odds and Sods Vol 2 Issue 22
- This is Labor Day weekend! Hope you are enjoying a safe, restful time with family and friends.
- Labor Day is the unofficial end of summer. Therefore, it is the beginning of fall. Really sad to see the summer end, but excited about fall and all that God has for us.
- The work on the site is progressing slowly. There is so much to do and never enough time to do it all! Such is life.
- There will be more posts out this week.
- Should have a newsletter out on Wednesday
- God is good! Live a salty life!
- See you in next week!
“Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more.” (John 8:11, NKJV)
What Jesus says is, “Go and sin no more.” He says the same thing to us as followers. This happens when we are born again and throughout our lives as disciples.
It is so easy to fall into sinful habits and ways. This may not be noticeable to those around you, but God knows.
He will forgive us. And then He says, “Go forward, leave this place of deliverance by the power of My Spirit, and depart from your sinful ways.”
We are not leaving Jesus, nor is He leaving us. Once we have been delivered (forgiven). it is time to move forward in the Lord.
Holy Father God, thank You for the forgiveness that comes through the atoning sacrifice of Jesus on the cross. We desire Your forgiveness. Lead us, Holy Spirit, from our deliverance into the life You have for us in Christ. In Jesus name, Amen.