The changeover to this site is going well. Certainly there are glitches.
- If you are a Postmatic subscriber, you may have to re-subscribe. I am having difficulty with that.
- Lots of things to be done.
- I am struck this week by the difficulty of forgiveness. It is the hardest of all Christian graces. The Lord showed me some unforgiveness in my heart a week or so ago. And I am still struggling to work through it.
- God has forgiven me so much. As His representative, I must do so out of gratitude for all that He has forgiven me.
- Then there is the whole issue of Matthew 6:14-15; For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Thank you for reading The Simple Christian Life. Please feel free to express your thoughts and opinions by leaving a comment!