Christian Links Vol 2 Issue 26
Here some great links I came across this week:
- 5 Things You Should Know about the Minnesota Religious Freedom Case
- Former Google Employee Engineering His Own A.I. Religion
- Texans’ Rookie Quarterback Gives First Paycheck to Cafeteria Workers
- Small graces
- Boy finds $20 bill in parking lot and is excited to spend it. But then someone walks in—he just knew
- Do You Resent the Life God Gave You?
- What is God Saying About Las Vegas?
- The Satanic Temple Wants to Force Christian Bakers to Make Cakes Honoring Satan
- Why Christian Leaders Don’t Work Together
- 4 Things Christians Should Know about the Feast of Tabernacles
- Las Vegas Shooting Victim Has Emotional Reunion with Man Who Saved His Life
- Five reasons God allows suffering
How Do You React To Chastening?
“Behold, happy is the man whom God corrects;
Therefore do not despise the chastening of the Almighty. (Job 5:17, NKJV)
Happy, because the correction is designed to bring him into paths of blessedness and peace.
Happy, because there is no unnecessary severity in it.
Happy, because the chastisement is not so much against us, as against our most cruel enemies—our sins.
Happy, because we have abundant words of consolation.
Happy, because whom the Lord loveth He chasteneth.
Happy, because our light affliction is but for a moment. – George Bowen
Lord God, help us to understand that You chasten those You love. We desire to respond appropriately to You correction. Please guide us and correct us according to Your great love and perfect will. In Jesus name, Amen!
Thank you for being a part The Simple Christian Life. Please feel free to express your thoughts and opinions by leaving a comment! Simply Following Jesus In Spirit & In Truth. Thank you for reading THOT 4 2 Day & Christian Links Vol 2 Issue 26.