Christian Links Vol 2 Issue 25
Here some great links I came across this week:
- Remembering the Influential Life of Rich Mullins
- Staying on track
- Nathan Finn on Why Christians Should Care About Church History
- 5 reminders Christians need when tragedy strikes
- Nashville Church Shooting: What Happens When Violence Invades Sacred Spaces
- Christian Filmmakers Fulfill Steve McQueen’s Dying Wish in New Movie
- A witch-themed store opens in eastern Lawrence to serve a growing pagan population
- Four Things You Can Always Expect from God
Joined To The Lord
But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him. (1 Corinthians 6:17, NKJV)
In marriage, we are joined together with our spouse. We become one flesh with your husband or wife (see Genesis 2:24).
Being joined to the Lord is a higher form of union than marriage in light of the eternal consequences of salvation.
This is something worth considering.
Father God, help us to comprehend the reality of a spiritual union with the Lord and how that should impact our lives. In Jesus name, Amen.
Thank you for being a part The Simple Christian Life. Please feel free to express your thoughts and opinions by leaving a comment! Simply Following Jesus In Spirit & In Truth. Thank you for reading THOT 4 2 Day & Christian Links Vol 2 Issue 25.