God’s Presence on Monday
Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. (1 Corinthians 10:31, NKJV)
On Monday, as we go about our different duties and tasks, are we aware of the Presence of God? The Lord desires still to be in His holy temple, wherever we are. He wants the continuing love and delight and worship of His children, wherever we work.
Is it not a beautiful thing for a businessman to enter his office on Monday morning with an inner call to worship: “The Lord is in my office—let all the world be silent before Him.”
If you cannot worship the Lord in the midst of your responsibilities on Monday, it is not very likely that you were worshiping on Sunday!
I guess many people have an idea that they have God in a box. He is just in the church sanctuary, and when we leave and drive toward home, we have a rather faint, homesick feeling that we are leaving God in the big box.
You know that is not true, but what are you doing about it? – A.W. Tozer
Father God, we seek to be worshipers of You, the true and living God. Help us, Holy Spirit, to comprehend the need to worship You in the living of our lives. Let our lives be a continual worship of You. In Jesus name, amen.
1 Year Bible Reading
Odds and Sods Vol 2 Issue 16
- “I have never met a person I could despair of, or lose all hope for, after discerning what lies in me apart from the grace of God.” – Oswald Chambers
- That is quite a statement about God’s power to change a life in Christ Jesus.
- If He could save and change me, He can do the same for anyone!
- But by the grace of God, I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain, but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. (1 Corinthians 15:10)
- God is good! Live a salty life!
- See you in next week!