Above All Names
9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. (Philippians 2:9-11, NKJV)
The name above all names; Jesus. Thank You, Lord Jesus!
Heavenly Father, we praise You for the salvation that You provided through the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Thank You for Your incredible love. Praise Your name! In Jesus mighty name, amen.
1 Year Bible Reading
Christian Links Vol 2 Issue 14
Here some great links I came across this week:
- Mike Pence, the evangelical Catholic who thought about becoming a priest
- Turkish authorities confiscate 50 properties from one of world’s oldest Christian communities which fears it is being driven into extinction
- Christian Geologist Wins Fight over Grand Canyon Rocks
- English rock band Radiohead continued to battle the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) movement ahead of their Tel Aviv performance this month.
- Five “Fake News” Stories That People Believe about Early Christianity
- The nearness of God
- Son Franklin Graham Reports on Rev. Billy Graham’s Condition before 99th Birthday
- Praying for the President: Evangelical pastor shares image of prayer circle laying their hands on Donald Trump’s back in the Oval Office
- Losing Faith: 4 Things to do When Doubts Arise
- Pastor and wife whose sons were killed in car accident welcome twin boys